While chatting with some friendly Facebook folks, conversation went to promoting my books. OK, I admit it, I flat out asked what the best way to promote my books would be, and some kind folks answered.
The suggestion I liked the best was funny videos about my books. Being that my sense of humor runs more Monty Python in a Kids in the Hall (or vice versa, you get the idea) kind of world, I'm opening this one up to everyone who wants to play.
1. Video can be ANY length you want it to be, but it will have to be posted to YouTube.
2. Video should be about or feature one of my books as the topic. You can find my work here.
3. Video should be entertaining. Preferably something kind of funny, but not in a mean way. So NO pushing people down a flight of stairs for kicks, got it?
4. Video should be posted to YouTube.
5. Video link should be posted to my Suzi M author page on Facebook, found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suzi-M/54616181082?ref=hl
6. It will be a good thing to also give that page a 'Like', too.
What's in it for you? Possible internet viral-ness and my undying gratitude. OH, and there's also a prize for the person who gets the most likes for their video.
The Prize: you get featured here on the blog, complete with interview, and you get electronic copies of my entire library of writings, including the now unavailable Four Goldfish of the Apocalypse.
You will also have your video shared extensively via Facebook, G+, Pinit, and Twitter.
If you're in, get that video up and posted!