To start out, I have TW Brown to thank for tagging me (first on the list, no less!).
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks, Todd!
2. Post eleven random facts about yourself.
3. You answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. You think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them.
To start…eleven random facts about me:
1. The first time I ever saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show live, I played Riff Raff.
2. I spin yarn. On a castle upright spinning wheel made by Kromski. I also knit and crochet.
3. My first novel, NEMESIS, was written in my senior year of high school and took 13 years to edit. The second edition has just been released in both print and eBook formats with May December Publications (like, literally just released as of 1/29/13).
4. I write and have published under two male pseudonyms.
5. I have a BA in Media Arts and an MSIT in Instructional Technology (aka Instructional Design and Interactive Technology).
6. Was a member of both Science Olympiad and Scholastics (think YA Jeopardy) in high school, and placed in the top 10 during the Science Olypiad State competition for both Chemistry Qualitative Analysis and Rock and Mineral Identification, thus sealing my fate as an uber geek.
7. One of my favorite bands is Fields of the Nephilim.
8. During college I hostessed a local cable show that highlighted old horror flicks.
9. Was a radio DJ for 5 years, and played the moose mascot for one of the adult contemporary stations while going for my masters degree.
10. Currently live in the 'snackfood capital'. It's conveniently located around the corner from the Land of Chocolate and Don't Even Bother Getting on That Scale Town.
11. Every TV show I have ever loved has been cancelled within three seasons or less. Cancelled after its first season if on a major network and starring Sam Neill.
Here are Todd's questions for me:
- Favorite sporting event to play? .... Sport? :) Does archery and darts count as a sport?
- Your least flattering feature? The area under my chin.
- Blondes, Brunettes, or redheads (or shaved heads if I tagged a female)? Brunettes all around.
- If you could relive one year (nothing changes, you just get to relive it) which would it be? I'll let you know when I get to it.
- What hobby would you like to pursue but just have never "gotten around" to it? Metal sculpting.
- Strangest dish you've ever eaten? Snail pot pie tied for first with squirrel meat, though I wouldn't call the squirrel a 'dish', it was more just meat.
- Your personal comfort food? Anything Italian, or moussaka.
- If you could choose an eye color from ALL colors, what would it be? Green.
- Favorite Doctor from Dr. Who? No contest. Tom Baker.
- Fast zombies or slow? Preferably NO zombies.
- Book you wished that you wrote? Wuthering Heights.